Monday, January 3

Bored.

So I'm bored. Epicly bored.
And talking to one Miss Hannah, who introduced me to things like Fishy Fishy, and 10 little penguins, mostly Peter Weatherall things.
Good mix? Nah. Makes me more hyper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gawd, did I really just do that? ^^^

Hannah. You be going to get a bit of a haunting at school. Your fault.
And it shall be Peter Weatherall stuff.
Like...
10 little penguins sitting in a row, einie meine minie and mo, flim and flam with their big hats on, patrick rodger timmiy and Brave little Tom

The polygon song,
Photosynthisis song
Hip Hip Hooray, for DNA

Hannah, your fault. Don't blame me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment