Tuesday, January 4

Dear each and every one of my friends, close, not so close, all of ya !!!

I was scanning through a few vids on youtube, and found one Tash Ter Braak's little monday song... well, 'Song About My Life Written on a Monday'. I must admit, it reminded me so much of you, each in different ways!


i just woke up
from the most restless sleep
i've ever had
i think i've ever had
just listen to my voice
i smoked too many fags
i should have listened to you when you told me i was

going to die
my friends know best sometimes
my friends give great advice

my back is stuck
i feel like throwing up
think i must have been just
run over by a truck
ontop of it my heart
keeps thinkin it's in love
i should have listened to you when you told me i was

gonna get fucked
i pick the worst ones
they told me stay away from the likes of you
but let's have fun

once the comedown stops please spend the night
once i stop thinkin bout suicide
see doesn't it feel nice
my friends give shit advice

For one, I feel like that all the time. I think my biggest one, is Helena, whom that last line don't go to. 
M'dear, thank you, the lines
 'ontop of it my heart
keeps thinkin it's in love
i should have listened to you when you told me i was

gonna get fucked
i pick the worst ones'



They relate heavily to one Tosspot, and the advice you managed to give me the second time around. So, Helena, thank you ^_^ 


Philly, Gawd girl, you make me giggle on the worst of days. I know this once related to the pair of us...
'once i stop thinkin bout suicide
see doesn't it feel nice'
I got you out of that state of mind, you got me out of it, and I'm getting even more people out of it.

Now. Deary deary me... I have a line, but I can't put a name to it. Wait. 
Jenny, Ray, I blame you >.<
'i just woke up
from the most restless sleep
i've ever had
i think i've ever had'
You two remember Caties 15th, right? Gawd, those jokes before you both fell asleep *shudder twinge shudder twinge* They kept me up (along with philly) for most the night, and gave me nightmares! 
Your fault. 
Love you really!

There were more, but my mind is clouded by chocolate... >.<
I shall update later, listning to more Erin K and Tash ^^
You'll have another set of lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment