Monday, January 3

For good.

I've got a good few friends who really do need to have a read of this song (Okay, its a little cheesy, but for the three of them, its utterly true. They have changed me for the better)


"I've heard it said
that people come into our lives
for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
and we are lead to those
who help us most to grow
if we let them and we help them in return
Well i dont know if i believe that's true
But i know i'm who i am today
because i knew you.

Like a comet pulled from orbit as it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
halfway through the wood.
Who can say if i've been changed for the better
but, because i knew you
I have been changed for good.


It well may be
that we will never meet again in this lifetime
so let me say before we part
so much of me is made from what i learned from you
You'll be with me
like a hand print on my heart
Now whatever way our stories end
I know you have rewritten mine
by being my friend

Like a ship blown from it's mooring
by a wind off the sea
like a seed dropped by a sky bird
in a distant wood
Who can say if i've been changed for the better?
But because i knew you

because i knew you

I have been changed for good

And just to clear the air i ask forgiveness
for the things i've done you blame me for

But then i guess we know there's blame to share

And none of it seems to matter any more

Like a comet pulled from orbit
(like a ship blown from its mooring)
As it passes a sun
(By a wind off the sea)
Like a stream that meets a boulder
(Like a seed dropped by a bird)
Halfway through the wood
(in a wood)

Who can say if i've been changed for the better?
I do believe i have been changed for the better

And because i knew you

because i knew you

because i knew you,
I have been changed...
for... good"

My first person, friend, would be Ray. Now, Ray, you've been there for years, always just listning, always caring... and always accepting. Nothing has really changed, y'know. I still care about you for a whole bloody lot, and trust me, your music taste has seriously gotten into mine. But y'know, I love you all the same. You've helped me grow into this abstract girl that I am today, this strange listener who will sit and be leaned on, all because I had your support. You were my rock when Dad first went into hospital, and You will always be my rock for that reason. Your always up for listning to me when I need it, when I'm stuck in myself, and in my mask. You know that I'm agnostic, yet, whenever I pray, your always in them ^^ 
I can and will never take your friendship for granted, and you just remember, its a double sided friendship ^_^

Seccond wonderful person is my dear friend Helena. Goodness girl, you've helped me so damned much, first with the whole SH issues, and now with this ever going tosspot issue. I mean, I know we've been friends for what, a year and a bit? Two years? But my dear, I owe you so ever so much. You've listened, you've used my credit and you've helped me break up with the tosspot. All that seriously means alot to me. You remember to just keep giving me those kicks up the backside to go talk to that Mr Duffy, and hopefully, we shall be good ^^. But you've been there, and you have changed me. You've given me the courage to talk to people that I've not talked to for years, you've given me the courage to smile when I don't have the mask up, and you've given me a chance to laugh at silly little things, like when it starts snowing. 
 (bit off topic, sorry hun, but it has. Its started to snow!) 
Hopefully, all is better with you, and I hope to see you up, bright and early, in school tommorow, partly so that I have a reason to go and nick Joes spot >.<

And Nina. God, Kidnap, you wonderful girl, Although its been just under two months, you've cheered me up many a time. You've helped me with some of my deepest problems, that I can't tell anyone else. You've made me smile over Mocks, where I felt like all hope was lost, you've renewed my love of socks, enhanced my love of panda's, and helped me smile many a time. Thanks to you, I've gotten through the end of 2010 without any more hurt, because you've been there to listen and help in a time when no-one else can. And, I can't leave out the majorly amazing phone conversations that we've had. I just hope and pray that all gets better for you. I'm always here if you need me, and if you need to yell at someone, you just pick up the phone and do so! 'cos hun, you need something other than just yourself, you need your own rock, your own someone to keep you sane. If that ain't already gone >.< Mine has =P Don't you worry 'bout your GCSE's, I promise that once I'm done with my revision guides, I'll send them down to you. If you don't need them, you just send 'em back ^^ 
Kidnap? Smile !!!! NINJA!!!
I love you to bits Kidnap, Like Panda's!

Alrighty then, so, last minuet thank you to all three of you wonderful people. You've gotten me through these evil times, and I hope you will have an amazing year, get through what you need to (Helena, Ray, good luck with the summer >.<) and so on and so forth. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment